• The elementary schools Christmas program will be on Wednesday, December 12th in the high school auditorium.

• The American Legion is holding an essay contest for students in 9-12. Talk to Mrs. Herald about any questions!

• JM will be conducting a food drive on December 1st - December 21st!

• Thank you to everyone who came to JM's light up night!

The Night That Never Happened

Gavin Teasdale- Editor

More stories from Gavin Teasdale

Red Cross Rockets
March 22, 2018

The Hangover is a comedy that always keeps you on your feet. There are many dramatic scenes in this movie, and it always keeps you thinking. The movie takes place in Vegas at Caesar’s Palace, but ends up at many other places as well. The four main characters are Doug, Stu, Phil, and Alan.

Doug is getting married and for his bachelor party he wants to take the four guys to Vegas. They drive out to Vegas and have many issues throughout the way. They check in to Caesars Palace and end up getting the king suite. As the boys are getting ready, Alan leaves to go to the gas station to get drugs. The guys don’t know that. Alan end up getting the wrong drug and ends up with roofies.

The guys do a toast before the night starts and Alan slips the roofies in their drink. The boys wake up the next morning and don’t remember a thing. There is one problem though; the guys can’t find their friend Doug, the one that’s getting married. They try to remember what happened the night before but can’t remember a thing. The boys ended up with a baby the next morning. They have no clue where the baby came from.

Doug is nowhere to be found to be found and the guys start to get worried. In their hotel room in the bathroom, there is a tiger. They figure out later it’s Mike Tyson’s. The guys go to Mike Tyson and ask him if he knows where their friend Doug is. Tyson showed him his house cameras and their friend Doug was with them at this point. There is one other problem Stu got married during the night.

Stu was about to get married before he went out to Vegas and the girl he got married to in Vegas was wearing the ring he was going to give his girlfriend. Stu was speechless and had no clue what to do and to top it all off the guys stole a cop car and ended up going to jail. The guys figured out a way to bail from jail and are still on the look for their friend Doug. Right after the guys got out of jail they were kidnapped.

Gavin Teasdale, Editor

Gavin Teasdale is a Senior and a second year Journalism student.

Gavin participates in many things but the main thing he participates in is wrestling....

• The Night That Never Happened

Movie Reviews

Split

• The Night That Never Happened

Movie Reviews

Seed of Chucky

• The Night That Never Happened

Movie Reviews

Up

• The Night That Never Happened

Movie Reviews

Finding Dory

• The Night That Never Happened

Journalism 1, Period 3

Trolls Is a Story About Happiness

• The Night That Never Happened

Movie Reviews

Dumb and Dumber To

• The Night That Never Happened

Movie Reviews

Reservoir Dogs Review

• The Night That Never Happened

Movie Reviews

Can’t Buy Me Love

• The Night That Never Happened

Movie Reviews

A Dog’s Purpose

• The Night That Never Happened

Movie Reviews

Deadpool

The Night That Never Happened