• Anyone who ordered Joe Corbi's is reminded that pickup for it is on Monday, November 19th in the HS cafeteria. (3:00-5:00)

• Leo Club will be kicking off the Koeze chocolate and nuts fundraiser!

• CB is this Saturday at the Double Tree hotel in Washington. Make sure all guest permission forms are turned into Mrs. Fulk asap!

• The National Honor Society is having a light up night on December 9th at the school. Anyone is welcome!

Wellness Day

Makenzie Wright, Editor-in-Chief

The school will be having a wellness day on October 31st, 2018 for all middle and high school students.

On this day, there will be a speaker presenting to all students about wellness and health during 1st period. 2nd period will consist of an apple crunch, in which students get to walk, and are provided with water and apples. Students will participate in their chosen event 3rd period.

During period 4 students will go to different tables in the school to learn about different things that affect ones health. Students are provided with a card, and when they go to each table, it is marked off of their card. If a student gets a mark from each booth, they can turn in their card for a chance to win a gift card!

Fifth period will be a meditation session with the 5th period teachers. Meditation will be lead by the teachers, as well as student council member volunteers. Students will then report to their 6th period class for 10 minutes before being dismissed, because the 31st is also the last day of the first nine weeks.

If you have any questions about the wellness day, please contact Mrs. Boyle in room 101 or Mrs. Fulks in room 208.

Makenzie Wright, Editor-in-chief

Makenzie Wright is a senior and a second year Journalism student, serving as an editor-in-chief.

Makenzie is a participant in both volleyball and basketball....

• Wellness Day

Showcase

2018 Cinderella Ball

• Wellness Day

Showcase

Children’s Grief Awareness Day

• Wellness Day

2018-19

Brynn Boyd Named Jefferson-Morgan Centennial Lions Club October Student of the Month

• Wellness Day

Showcase

Sarris Candy Sale

• Wellness Day

Showcase

College Fair

• Wellness Day

Showcase

Veterans Day

• Wellness Day

Showcase

JM Drama Says Hello To Don’t Drink the Water!

• Wellness Day

Showcase

Jefferson-Morgan’s JROTC Program

• Wellness Day

Showcase

BOO Grams

• Wellness Day

Showcase

Wellness Day

Wellness Day