• Last day for seniors is May 24th.

• There will be a 2 hour early dismissal on Friday, May 25.

• All finals will be held on Wednesday May 23, and Thursday May 24.

• Pre-K and kindergarten graduation will be held on Friday, May 25.

Power Down

Michael Pochron – Editor

More stories from Michael Pochron

A Final Farewell
May 24, 2017

I have a statement here to remind the adults of something that they might forget from time to time. When there is no internet it is relatively impossible to complete any assignment or work on the computer. However there is nothing other than patience to cure this sudden pandemic that has infected our internet. All students and teacher have to do it to keep their calm and keeping quiet until the problem is eventually fixed and class can be returned to the state it was once in. Just because there is a computer does not mean it works one hundred percent of the time.For some students the school computers are the only computer they have and/or know how to use. When the internet is not working students  are getting punished by not being able to start or finish their work. I possible solution to this problem it to stop being extremely reliant on technology. In short a compromise to this problem if it persists is to start using the paper and pencil rather than the mouse and keyboard.

Michael Pochron, Editor
Michael Pochron is a senior and a second year Journalism student. He actively participates in the Waynesburg Rifle Team and the J-M Marching Band as well as being a member of the Leo Club. Michael is also the president of the J-M Band and section leader of the drum line. Michael’s hobbies include playing video...
Power Down