• Remember to participate in the homecoming spirit week! Check the posters in the hallways to see what to wear!

• On Friday, October 19th Jefferson Morgan High/Middle School will hold their fall pep-rally

• The homecoming football game will be held on Friday, October 19th. The theme is pink out!

• The drama club has selected the comedy, "Don't Drink the Water", as their show for this year

Hunter Thistlethwaite – Athlete Biography

Michael Pochron – Editor

More stories from Michael Pochron

A Final Farewell
May 24, 2017

Hunter Thistlethwaite is a freshman and a member of the baseball Team.

In order to prepare for the baseball season, Thistlethwaite said he “goes to the field with some friends to shake off some rust and participating in wrestling helps keep me in shape for baseball.”

Thistlethwaite has learned everything he knows from his dad and even bears his father’s old number.

“My number is 21. I picked it because it was my dad’s old number and I’ve had it ever since my t-ball days.”

Thistlethwaite recommends to all newcomers to “not beat yourself up over making a mistake” and to “have fun, you don’t have to be the best, just do your best.”

Michael Pochron, Editor

Michael Pochron is a senior and a second year Journalism student.

He actively participates in the Waynesburg Rifle Team and the J-M Marching Band as well as being a member of the Leo Club. Michael is also the president of the J-M Band and section leader of the drum line.

Michael’s hobbies include playing video games, reading books and spending time with his friends and family.