• CB tickets are now on sale! Tickets are selling for $60 for a couple and $40 for a single.

• Congratulations to the JM Rocket Band on finishing 2nd place and scoring their highest score of the season at the Autumn Glory Parade in Oakland, Maryland.

• The varsity football team will play California, on Friday, October 20th. The game will begin at 7:00 p.m.

• If you wish to bring someone from another school to CB, get a packet from the office asap!

The Broncos are Back in Business

Dennis Garrett, Editor

The Broncos Quarterback Trevor Siemian, said that their defense did just enough for their first win in last night’s game.

Denver’s running game offensively was there, but the defense was so good, with Shelby Harris blocking a 44 yard field goal with one second remaining in the fourth quarter. The broncos ended up winning 24-21 against the Los Angeles Chargers. Siemian was super focus in last night’s game, he helped the broncos start off with a 24-7 lead over the Chargers. The whole Denver defense held the chargers to only 115 yards. But the Chargers got some momentum after a wild interception in the fourth quarter.

The ball bounced off Chargers safety Desmond King’s shoe and into the hands of Adrian Phillips six plays later.This lead to a turnover for the Chargers. On the next possession, Broncos running back Jammaal Charles fumbled as he tried to power for the first down. Rivers had a 38 yard pass to Travis Benjamin to make the score 24-21. Siemian had great focus during last night’s game.

He led a 15 yard play scoring drive on the Broncos second possession, finishing it with a 5 yard scoring pass to Bennie Flower. Trevor sealed the game with a 1 yard touchdown run past the star defensive end Joey Bosa. By time the third quarter, Siemian had three touchdown passes, and the Broncos built their 17 point lead. The Broncos defense did a great job of only letting the Chargers offense get 140 yards just over five minutes in the fourth quarter. Most importantly the Broncos held Rivers to only 192 passing yards.

The Broncos are a very good team this year. They have a lock down defense, but Monday’s game against the Chargers was a nail bitter. Thanks to Shelby Harris on the field goal block with 4 seconds left in the fourth quarter.

• The Broncos are Back in Business

Staff Columns

4-H Paper Clover Campaign

• The Broncos are Back in Business

Staff Columns

2018 4-H Year

• The Broncos are Back in Business

Staff Columns

The Ultimate Senior Year Bucket List

• The Broncos are Back in Business

Staff Columns

2017 Annual District Horse Show

• The Broncos are Back in Business

Staff Columns

Fantasy Factor

• The Broncos are Back in Business

Staff Columns

Atypical

• The Broncos are Back in Business

Staff Columns

Policz Crowned 2017 Greene County Fair Queen

• The Broncos are Back in Business

Staff Columns

Future Concert

• The Broncos are Back in Business

Staff Columns

Goodbye and Farewell

• The Broncos are Back in Business

Staff Columns

My high school experience

The Broncos are Back in Business