• Remember to participate in the homecoming spirit week! Check the posters in the hallways to see what to wear!

• Vote For Your Next Homecoming Queen on October 16th in Homeroom!

• The homecoming football game will be held on Friday, October 19th. The theme is pink out!

• Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus will be holding an open house on October 16th from 5:30 to 8:00 P.M.

Savannah Kramer – Athlete Biography

Gavin Teasdale- Editor

More stories from Gavin Teasdale

Red Cross Rockets
March 22, 2018

Savannah Kramer is a freshman and a first year volleyball player.

Ever since Kramer was a little girl she has always wanted to play varsity volleyball. Many of her relatives have played the sport as well making Savannah wanna play as well. Being a Freshman she doesn’t see the court as much as she wants to, but will work harder to get to the top. Kramer mostly plays libero depending on what coaches want.

Savannah hopes to continue with volleyball for rest of high school and hopefully college too. Before every game Kramer practices her serves and sets in order to be ready for the game. Kramer’s biggest inspiration is her mother because she shows her how to play and cheers her on.

Gavin Teasdale, Editor

Gavin Teasdale is a Senior and a second year Journalism student.

Gavin participates in many things but the main thing he participates in is wrestling. He is committed to wrestle for Penn State University. He has many other activities he participates in such as art club and a part of the wrestling team. Other hobbies and interests that he does are Jet skiing and golf. That is all he pretty much does in the summer.

Teasdale likes to play corn hole and swim on his free time.

Savannah Kramer – Athlete Biography