• Remember to participate in the homecoming spirit week! Check the posters in the hallways to see what to wear!

• Vote For Your Next Homecoming Queen on October 16th in Homeroom!

• The homecoming football game will be held on Friday, October 19th. The theme is pink out!

• Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus will be holding an open house on October 16th from 5:30 to 8:00 P.M.

Michael Ludrosky- Athlete Biography

Gavin Teasdale- Editor

More stories from Gavin Teasdale

Red Cross Rockets
March 22, 2018

Michael Ludrosky is a junior and a second year member of the Jefferson Morgan Wrestling Team.

Ludrosky has been there for the team for the last two years. Anytime Jefferson needed a 220lbs or heavyweight, Ludrosky wasn’t afraid to bump up and wrestle competition.

Ludrosky does not like competing in open tournaments because he enjoys dual meets more. Ludrosky is working hard everyday trying to get one percent better than what he was the day before.  He lettered in wrestling last year.

When he isn’t playing a sport, Ludrosky likes to play video games, hang out with friends, and sometimes hunting depending on the temperature outside.

This will be the last year wrestling for Ludrosky as he is hoping to compete in other sports.

Gavin Teasdale, Editor

Gavin Teasdale is a Senior and a second year Journalism student.

Gavin participates in many things but the main thing he participates in is wrestling. He is committed to wrestle for Penn State University. He has many other activities he participates in such as art club and a part of the wrestling team. Other hobbies and interests that he does are Jet skiing and golf. That is all he pretty much does in the summer.

Teasdale likes to play corn hole and swim on his free time.

Michael Ludrosky- Athlete Biography